For a while I have been looking for a way to try out new products without having to spend an arm and a leg on the full size, just for it not to work. I happened to be on my target app and saw the march box and figured I’d try it out.
What came in the box
- Love, Beauty & Planet – Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner (both are 3 fl oz/89 ml)
- Shea Moisture – Sugarcane Extract & Meadowfoam Seed Silicone Free Miracle Styler Leave-In Treatment (3.4 fl oz/101 ml)
- Shea Moisture – Matcha Green Tea & Probiotics Soothing Toner & Hydrating Mist (2 fl oz/59 ml)
- Bliss – Rose Gold Rescue Gentle Foaming Cleanser for Sensitive Skin (1.0 fl oz/30 ml)
- Tresemme – Botanique Color Vibrance & Shine Intensive Mask with Pomagranate & Camellia Oil (1.5 oz/42g)
My Thoughts about the box: I got 6 items for $7.00 with free shipping. I think it’s worth the price. What I liked the most from this box were the shampoo & conditioner and the leave-in treatment. The main reason I bought it was to try it the hair products, I liked them a lot. The skincare products were okay, not sure if I would purchase the full size. I would purchase another box as long as it has products that I am interested in testing out.
I have reviews coming for some of the products so look out for those, the first one is for the Love, Beauty & Planet shampoo and conditioner.
Have you tried Target’s beauty box before? If so, in the comments let me know what you got and what your favorite product was.